Nameless Creek Camp is open to everyone! Our facilities can accommodate groups up to 150 people.
Our facilities include: Take a visual tour of the camp at http:/tourfactory.com/1878085
- Fire pits in 5 areas and free firewood is provided
- Full kitchen area with air conditioning, 50″ flat screen TV, conference table and chairs and fireplace stove.
- Wi-Fi and fiber optic cable.
- Men, Women, and accessible bathrooms and showers
- Pavilion with picnic seating for 85, gas grills, and LP heaters
- Children’s fenced play area and swing set for big kids
- Three nice cabins with heat, air conditioners, microwave, small refrigerators, 10 bunks each, steps and front porch. One cabin is ADA accessible with ramp.
- Lots of room for tent camping and a campsite with tent platforms.
- Open gathering fellowship area with fire pit
- Fishing pond with deck and fire pit
- Sand pit volleyball, Gah Gah pit, and other outdoor games and challenges
- Activity field are 150′ x 300′
- Wooded trails and wading creek
- Recreation Hall for parties, receptions, and other events. Air conditioned and heated. Wood stove and fireplace. Small refrigerator and microwave.
- Coming this year: The new event Lodge at Nameless Creek Camp