CAMP USE POLICY
Maximum Capacity: 150 campers
The camp is available to Camp members and Non-Member campers.
- If an individual or family, even though part of a group (Scout troop, school, church group, etc.) that has a Camp Membership, wants to use the camp when there is no group event, then they must purchase a camp membership for themselves or pay Non-Member rental fees.
All Fees and Forms must be submitted to confirm reservation dates.
Facilities Use – “Leave no trace”
- Kitchen, pavilion, restrooms/showers, cabins, Rec Hall, and grounds must be cleaned before departure to the same (or better) degree as found on arrival.
- All trash needs to be gathered and placed in the green trash bins. Any recyclable paper/cardboard should be placed in the recycling bins out front by the road.
- Toilet paper, paper towels, and hand soap will be provided by the camp. Should you need any supplies, such as disposable plates, plastic ware, napkins, etc., the camp will accept donations in return.
- NO FIRES outside of designated fire pit areas.
- NO VEHICLES on the activity field or parked in the cabin area grass.
- Do not remove anything from the cabins. Leave all window screens intact.
- IF SOMETHING IS MOVED from where you found it, PUT IT BACK where found.
ABSOLUTELY NO SWIMMING in the Pond!
- Any damaged item must be replaced with something comparable, or the camp is to be compensated in order to replace the item. BE HONEST!
- Waiver policy must be signed by all that are bringing or using animals on-site. For those under the age of 18, the waiver by parent/guardian. If bringing your own animals, we require prior permission.
Adult Supervision policy
- All youth must have adequate adult supervision at all events.
- All events must be reserved and supervised by an adult 21 years or older.
NCYC Camp Use Policy 2017 (print out for your convenience)